Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Life Lately...



Appetizers for a night with my gal pals

After pulling together photos for this post, I began to realize that my life has a lot to do with food.  Haha, what a wonderful life! Hope everyone had a great labor day weekend!  Ours was filled with lots of memories, laughs, and a few glasses of rosé.  Now that summer is winding down and the mornings are cooler, I look am really looking forward to the changing of the seasons and the upcoming holiday season. Tomorrow is my last birthday before I enter my 30's. I think it's time for me to make  a list of all the things I want to do before I hit that milestone; stay tuned for that.  Here's to a short week everyone; hope you get to do something special today!



Jon's painting at the MN State Fair. So.Proud.


Pearls that my sister found in her mussels at Burch.


Bowl of French Onion Soup at Salut.


Homemade arugula pesto for an easy weeknight meal


Bowling at Elsie's. Secretly wanted to keep the shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment