Saturday, April 21, 2012

Luck be a lady...


In case you haven't already heard, it's out with the old and in with the new at Mall of America.  Not that I didn't love Bloomingdales, but it's time Minnesota caught up with the rest of the world, and get some great retail stores in the supposed "Mall of America."  I am excited and downright giddy to announce that MOA will now have four new stores in replace of the Bloomingdales location:  Zara, Topshop, Madewell, and Tory Burch.  To say I am happier than a bird with a french fry, is an understatement.  My trips to MOA are going to dramatically increase to the point where I should look into a reserving a spot in the parking lot.  To prepare properly for this special occasion, I have been online window shopping again, and picked out some items I will hope to find in the new stores.  Here are some of my favorites.
This Topshop dress will be perfect at weddings this summer.

A Madewell llama necklace.  Need I say more?

I like the idea of a Tory Burch clutch instead of a large tote during weekend.

A must have Zara hat.
The new Madewell platforms for the summer.  Walking in these will be a cinch.

1 comment:

  1. Great product picks! I also love your banner!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete