Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend Notes

Leaf gazing on my walk home

It was a lovely fall weekend.  The leaves are beginning to change and the days are getting shorter.  I truly love this time of year when I can pull out my sweaters and scarfs and dust off my fall boots. Also with the change in temperature, cooking and baking in my kitchen is much more enjoyable.  I find myself planning out seasonal parties and finding any reason to invite friends over for spiked cider and pumpkin bread.  Here is what I have been up to.

Beautiful birthday earrings from my cousin's company Poppy Patch Designs


The best pumpkin bread recipe


A perfect Fall bonfire for roasting s'mores


Creme brulee being torched at friend's dinner party


1 comment:

  1. You are adorable miss, soon to be mrs.! And that pumpkin bread looks d-lish. Thanks for sharing, as always :-)
    cheers,
    The Law Student's Wife ;-p

    ReplyDelete