Let me just tell you that Minnesota summer's do not last long. This past week we had weather that gave me a glimpse into fall. Instead of being upset about the cooler weather, I embraced it, and went back-to-school shopping. Luckily, I have a husband that understands even though I graduated from school years ago, BTS shopping is a smart addition to my annual wardrobe (my words, not his). I refuse to think about the end of summer though, and remain blissfully unaware that we are coming to an end of another beautiful summer. I am going to make the most of the few short months we have left, by compiling my final summer "to do's" to make sure I complete them all before I wear my new school clothes.
1. Love the layout of these prints. Hoping to do something similar in our living room.
2. I know this is far fetched, but I'm dying to see the rain room at the MOMA. Maybe I'll have a impromptu jetset weekend in NYC.
3. Jon will be out of town next month and I'm totally doing a Whiskey and Donuts girls night.
4. Hoping to check out this new decor boutique in Minneapolis. Love their style!
5. Jon and I got a gift card to the new hotspot, Borough/Parlour. Can't wait to try the Trojan Horse cocktail.